Intermediate Business Analyst
* This role is open to remote-based candidates based in Canada, with a preference for Pacific-Time based individuals *
We’re looking for an Intermediate Business Analyst to join our Product team and be part of our next stage of growth. As our Business Analyst, you will be working on the Product Enablement team to strengthen internal stakeholder relationships through better cohesion, transparency, and documentation. This will include developing processes that contribute to setting business standards and ensuring the right documentation and communication has been provided to our internal teams (services, support, marketing, and sales) during software product releases.
Who we are
Traction Rec empowers customers with great technology. Built on the Salesforce platform, we enable YMCA’s, Jewish Community Centers (JCC’s), and Boys & Girls Clubs of America (BGCA) to deliver their services and achieve their missions. At the heart of Traction Rec is our desire to support non-profit community centers and the amazing good they do.
Traction Rec was recently recognized by Salesforce as Nonprofit Sales Partner of the Year, ISV Partner of the Year, and featured in the 2021 Ready to Rocket List. Traction Rec takes pride in the development of product and services, and building strong relationships with partners and customers.
At our core, we love community. We are looking for people who want to join an active group of engaged individuals who see business as more than just a vehicle to make money. We care about our people, wider community, and planet. We welcome you to experience a vibrant personal and professional journey by joining our diverse team.
Traction Rec'rs come from a variety of backgrounds, and we are eager to find people that are from diverse backgrounds. Typically, we find that people are successful in this role when they have:
- 3+ years of experience as a Business Analyst
- Experience making complex workflows and processes easy to understand, train and remember
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines, while working in a fast-paced environment
- Collaborated with different stakeholders to breakdown and streamline business processes, identify and address risks, and implement process improvements
- Bonus points if:
- You’ve worked in nonprofit, community centers.
- You’re a results oriented person who likes to roll up their sleeves to get things done.
- You’re energized by a fast-paced environment.
- You’re confined only by your imagination, not your job description.
What You Will Be Doing
- Partner with stakeholders across business units to develop the structure, templates, initial content, and maintenance of Product Documentation (eg. User Guides, Release Notes)
- Collaborate with Support and Services teams to ensure all knowledge bases are updated with the latest product information
- Creating hand off and user documentation and communication to Support, Services, Sales, and Marketing teams
- Develop and maintain detailed database of reference materials, including product documentation, user guides, SOPs, and knowledge articles
- Evaluate current processes to identify issues and bottlenecks and develop innovative methods for improvement
If you’re interested, so are we! Send your resume our way, and let's chat.
At Traction Rec, we believe that diversity and inclusion are essential to our success. We are committed to building a team that reflects the diversity of the communities we serve, and we actively seek and welcome candidates from all backgrounds. Our hiring process is designed to be fair, welcoming, and respectful to all candidates, regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, ability, or any other characteristic protected by law. We believe that diversity brings unique perspectives and experiences that can enhance our team and drive innovation, and we are committed to providing equal opportunity and support to all candidates. We encourage everyone to bring their authentic selves to the interview process and join us in building a diverse and inclusive culture at Traction Rec.
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and marginalized groups are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Please note that employment is contingent on the successful completion of background and reference checks.