Product Support Analyst (UK, Spain or Poland )
Product Support Analyst
Location: UK, Spain or Poland – Remote Working
Languages: Business Fluency in English . Business fluency in Italian desirable.
Copperleaf’s software helps some of the world’s largest energy firms make better strategic decisions. Join our team as we continue to enable our clients to build more resilient and sustainable infrastructure.
We have a track record of delivering award-winning, industry-changing solutions, and have been building our EMEA team since 2014. We now have over 70 amazing team members across the UK, EU and Middle East. We are a dynamic and disruptive organisation offering our team flexible working and exciting opportunities for growth, in a fun and innovative culture. We are focussed on enabling our clients to build more resilient and sustainable infrastructure, one decision at a time
We’re looking for a proactive Product Support Analyst, who enjoys the challenges of handling customer support in complex IT and business environments, coordinating client upgrades, writing support documentation, and leading training sessions. As a dedicated Support Engineer in Copperleaf’s European team, you’ll become a wizard with our own product and cloud set up to help respond to customer queries and support issues. You’re a curious big picture observer who can analyze and see how the business and IT pieces fit together.
You will be open to handling varied support requests from both clients and internal users and be the go-to team member for solving technical problems.
- Handling customer questions and requests for our clients
- Understanding the functional aspects of our software and how it supports our customers’ business processes
- Acting as the bridge between the client and the release team during client upgrades, including handling coordination, preparing test scripts, and liaising with internal extension and delivery teams.
- Participate in monthly calls with customers to discuss and follow up on ongoing questions, enhancement requests and business needs
- Delivering internal product training to new staff
- Opportunity to be involved in small implementation and team projects.
You’re a Support Analyst with one or more of the following skills
- 2+ years in a support environment for browser or client-server applications
- Exposure to complex enterprise software application support
- Business fluent in English
- Able to write SQL queries (Oracle) is nice to have, but not essential
- Competent level of Excel for data manipulation
- Able to read and make code adjustments in C#, or a desire to learn
- Experience working with a software development teams (familiarity with bugs, features, release cycles, deployment, branching, etc.).
- You’re a great communicator, both verbally and written
- Analytical: You’re sharp and able to identify trends and commonalities across large numbers of incidents.
- Comfortable presenting: You enjoy delivering training material to internal and external audiences; hosting monthly check-in calls with customers.
- You like being busy, interacting with people and have a keen desire to “fix things”
- You’re multi-talented with flexibility and willingness to handle a wide variety of tasks. As a small but rapidly growing company, people at Copperleaf are frequently asked to handle things outside their job description. This is part of the excitement at Copperleaf!
- You’re naturally curious and passionate about learning new information
- You enjoy troubleshooting and can get to the root causes in complex IT environments
- You enjoy working in an international team and are willing to travel occasionally if required (<20%)
- You’re proactive and feel comfortable working remotely
We recognize that talent comes in many forms, so we’re looking for passion, enthusiasm and transferable skills! We’ll provide you with onboarding and training to be successful in the role.
What’s it like here?
At Copperleaf, culture is at the very core of who we are and what we do. We’re a world-class team of innovators that inspire one another to learn and continually push the limits of what’s possible. We cultivate an atmosphere of openness and support where all opinions and ideas are valued and encouraged, and where teamwork is key to success. We value a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.