Location: Vancouver, BC (Remote)
What’s it like here?
Copperleaf’s software helps some of the world’s largest energy firms make better strategic decisions. Join our team as we continue to enable our clients to build more resilient and sustainable infrastructure! We have a track record of delivering award-winning, industry-changing solutions. As one of Canada’s Best Employers for Recent Graduates and Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures, we are a dynamic and disruptive organization offering exciting opportunities for growth and innovation.
At Copperleaf, culture is at the very core of who we are and what we do. We’re a world-class team of innovators that inspire one another to learn and continually push the limits of what’s possible. We cultivate an atmosphere of openness and support where all opinions and ideas are valued and encouraged, and where teamwork is key to success. We value a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic marketing student to join our team and help us develop and implement new, cutting-edge marketing strategies using our marketing automation platform. We are looking for a stand-out, creative, and driven person who welcomes a challenge and is looking for mentorship and real-world experience. Our team members have a track record of delivering award-winning, industry-changing solutions. Work with them, learn from them and be part of the team.
Experience you will gain:
- Pragmatic marketing skills you can use in the real world
- The opportunity to be a valued contributor to marketing strategy, messaging, branding and operations
- Learn how to use industry-leading CRM, marketing automation and ABM tools including Salesforce, Demandbase and Marketo
- Learn how to collect, evaluate, manipulate and use data and analytics to build and optimize marketing campaigns
- Participate in developing and/or implementing marketing campaigns based on geographic, industry or demographic segments
- Insight into marketing and sales practices in a rapidly growing high-tech software organization
- Opportunities to work on projects aligned with your interests - if you really love a specific area of marketing, we'll set you up to learn and work closely with our subject matter experts.
- The chance to be part of a small, tight-knit marketing team where you will have the chance to be involved in many different types of projects, across many areas of marketing
- Help create content for our email newsletters, blog, and social media platforms (including LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube)
- Support CRM data management & market research (Marketo and Salesforce)
- Ensure that information is complete, accurate and cleansed
- Segment and generate target lists for campaigns, events, and other programs
- Find new data sources
- Assist with database management, cleansing and compliance with various regulations
- Research target companies, contacts, and new markets
- Investigate and research industry associations in new markets
- Participate in the development and execution of targeted marketing campaigns
- Manage LinkedIn & Facebook advertising
- Leverage marketing automation technology to execute and track campaigns
- Assist with event planning, management and execution as required
- Collect and report on key marketing metrics
- Are a team player
- Are eager to understand and become proficient in the use of complex marketing automation/CRM/ABM tools
- Are self-motivated, flexible, pragmatic, proactive and open to taking on a variety of tasks
- Employ excellent interpersonal skills including teamwork, respect and courtesy
- Demonstrate a high personal commitment to producing quality work
- Exude limitless curiosity and thirst for learning
- Never shy away from asking questions
- This co-op would take place in your 3rd or 4th year of a business/marketing post-secondary program
- Any academic and/or work experience in market research, marketing campaign development, event marketing and social media marketing, or some combination of the above is a bonus
We’re not hung up on how many years of experience you have or what specific tools or technology you may have used. However, we do want to see passion, creativity and a desire to learn.
- Copperleaf offers flexible remote and hybrid working opportunities
- Copperleaf is located right by the Renfrew Sky Train Station and is easily accessible by transit
- Co-ops receive an additional $500 allowance that can be spent on health and wellness related activities, equipment, and resources
- Co-ops can participate in company-wide fireside chats with our leadership team and employee-led resource groups
What Our Co-Ops Are Saying:
“The best part of Copperleaf’s culture is how open and communicative it is. I feel confident voicing my opinion in meetings and working on projects directly with company executives.”
- Megan Dhaliwal, Marketing Specialist and Former Marketing Co-op
“I really appreciate the flexibility that I’m given to carry out my work. I’m trusted to plan my work schedule and can set time aside for personal priorities. I also love how everyone supports one another, I’m always able to schedule a quick meeting to clarify things if I need more guidance.”
- Austin Nguyen, Former Marketing Co-op