Account Executive - Southern Europe (Spain)
Regional Sales Manager – Southern Europe
Location: Spain or Italy – Remote Working
Languages: English and Spanish essential (Portuguese is a plus)
Copperleaf’s software helps some of the world’s largest firms make better strategic decisions. We have a track record of delivering award-winning, industry-changing solutions that enable our clients to build more resilient and sustainable infrastructure.
Having built and continuously expanding our footprint in the Asset Intensive Market across EMEA, we have an opening for a REGIONAL SALES MANAGER to develop and execute a go-to market sales strategy across Southern Europe.
Region & Language:
You’ll be working remotely from your home city and have responsibility for sales in Iberia. You may also be required to cover specific opportunities across EMEA South. Business fluency in English and Spanish is essential, Portuguese is considered a plus.
As one of Copperleaf’s Sales team you will drive the identification and qualification of opportunities while executing account strategy, and generating license, support and services revenues in the region.
You will be building, facilitating, and maintaining successful relationships with customers, which will be measured by their referenceability, customer satisfaction levels, increased revenue levels and overall account penetration.
Your role will include the following activities:
- Identify, pursue, and close new sales opportunities through the successful execution of the sales process
- Actively engage with prospective clients and stakeholders to develop relationships at a senior executive level with key decision makers
- Work with the wider Copperleaf team (e.g. Technical Sales, Sales Leadership, Marketing etc.) to understand prospect’s current business practices and strategic drivers, develop and identify pain points and create a vision for solving these key pain points
- Continuously gather knowledge of competitors and how to effectively position our solution
- Drive a sales process that will highlight our solution as a strategic advantage to the prospect
- Routinely discuss and communicate opportunity plan sales strategy with other members of the account team, as well as field and corporate management
- Maintain an accurate and documented pipeline of opportunities (prospects and suspects) within CRM
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends
- You’re an expert in solution selling and value based selling methodologies
- You know how to navigate complex organizations and have general familiarity with consultative selling training methodologies for Complex Sales.
- You have experience and are comfortable selling enterprise software to C level executives
- You can position new business within the account by developing, communicating, and driving effective selling strategies that are based on valid, customer-specific value proposition
- You have dynamic presentation skills, ability to articulate customer problems and challenges, and then link them to the value proposition
- You enjoy travelling and are willing to spend up to 50% of your time visiting clients or attending industry events in the region
- Experience in Asset Intensive industries is mandatory
- You have a bachelor’s degree in an engineering or analytical discipline
What’s it like here?
We’ve been building our EMEA team since 2014, and now have over 70 amazing team members across the UK, EU and Middle East. We are a dynamic and disruptive organisation offering exciting opportunities for growth and innovation, focussed on enabling our clients to build more resilient and sustainable infrastructure, one decision at a time.
At Copperleaf, culture is at the very core of who we are and what we do. We’re a world-class team of innovators that inspire one another to learn and continually push the limits of what’s possible. We cultivate an atmosphere of openness and support where all opinions and ideas are valued and encouraged, and where teamwork is key to success. We value a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.