Location: Canada (Remote)
Copperleaf’s software helps some of the world’s largest firms make better strategic decisions. We have a track record of delivering award-winning, industry-changing solutions. Join our team as we continue to enable our clients to build more resilient and sustainable infrastructure.
This is a hands-on role on our Americas team working directly with clients on-site. The ideal candidate will have consultancy experience in projects related to asset management, analytics, or software development.
Your role will be based between your home and client sites in the Americas (US, Canada, Latin America). You can expect to be on the road for around 30-50% of the time visiting clients. Your schedule and home location are flexible – balance your time to suit you!
- Collaborate with customers and partners at customer sites across the Americas
- Own the end-to-end process with our clients, from scoping out requirements to system customization, integration, and user training
Qualifications & Considerations:
You’re a Consultant with 5+ years experience in one or more of the following attributes:
- Customer-facing consulting skills – you’re able to influence, advise, mediate and control scope
- Proven track record of driving the efforts of internal & external teams to consistently achieve project landmarks over a 3-month to year rollout
- Experience with software deployment technologies, networks and databases
- Technical skills complemented by an understanding of business processes
- Strong analytical skills and knowledge of operational research techniques such as simulation, optimization, failure rate modelling, cost benefit analysis
- A technical degree in Engineering or similar related subject
- Enjoys the consulting lifestyle – flying often, working in different cities, meeting new people, working with large organizations, and responding to a multitude of challenges that makes a difference daily
- Business proficiency in Spanish and/or French is an asset
We recognize that talent comes in many forms, so we’re looking for passion, enthusiasm, and transferrable skills.
What’s it like here?
At Copperleaf, we’re committed to building a great culture because we know it sets us apart. Culture is at the very core of everything we do, and it’s what makes people want to be part of the market-leading company we’re building. We are a global team of world-class innovators continually pushing the limits of what’s possible to deliver exceptional value and extraordinary experiences to our clients. To do that, we actively cultivate an open and supportive team environment, where diverse ideas and perspectives are encouraged and respected.
Headquartered in Vancouver, Canada, Copperleaf is building a better world, one decision at a time. As one of Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies, winner of Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures and the BC Tech Association’s Tech Culture of the Year, we are a dynamic and disruptive organization offering exciting opportunities for growth and innovation. We are also proud to be a proactive equal opportunity employer.