Keepe is looking for a resourceful and process-oriented Operations Intern to streamline our operations and contribute to our customers' success. You will be contributing directly to Keepe’s success as well as learning all the tricks of the trade. Our goal is to transition you into a full-time employee with Keepe in short amount of time as we're a quickly growing company looking for long-term talent to sustain!
Potential Start Date: ASAP
What We Do:
Our vision is to reshape the rental property maintenance market by developing technology to connect residential Property Managers with contractors and handymen for same-day service on maintenance and repair requests, giving Property Managers the tools and resources needed to expand their business. This is a great opportunity for you to join us at a critical moment and truly have a significant impact.
What You’ll Do:
You will be responsible for managing key customer communications including outreach to customers and suppliers as needed and helping in other critical operations functions. You will also be working alongside some of the most brilliant minds in operations who can be mentors and references in your future career.
• Operate in our CRM for pipeline management
• Communicate with suppliers and customers and other stakeholders via email and phone
• Oversee a portion of the the active marketplace on a day-to-day basis
• Find process improvements through data and intuition
• Ability to think and act quickly in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to quickly and efficiently problem solve and troubleshoot - if you don't know the answer, you know where to look and who to ask
• Scrappy, driven by results and independent
• Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (biz/marketing/communications).
• A sense of urgency, initiative, and persistence
• A genuine passion for learning and adapting
• A positive can-do attitude
• Experience with other internships a plus
Here at Keepe, we value and welcome diversity, and we are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.